Good hello lovelies, I don’t know about you, but I am not a morning person. In fact I am as far from a morning person as humanly possible. My idea of cooking anytime before noon is hitting the start button on our Keurig. It’s because of this that I almost always skip breakfast, which isn’t exactly good for the ole metabolism. Fear not my fellow health bunnies, I’ve come up with an awesome home cooked breakfast meal that is both healthy and filling. Oh and easy, did I mention that part, super easy. So easy a Brooke can do it.
Peanut Butter Cup Protein Crepes….
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp milk (I used coconut milk)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
Whipping Them Up:
- Whisk together eggs and milk.
- Whisking constantly add the protein powder a little at a time, whisking until smooth.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add just a dab of oil to your skillet, I mean less than a thimble full, just a drop.
- Pour badder into center of the skillet to desired size, I made mine about the size of a saucer.
- Heat until there are bubbles forming on the top of the crepe and then flip, cooking the other side for about 60 seconds or so.
- Remove from heat.
- Take peanut butter (I used Omega-3 peanut butter) and smear across the crepe, roll crepe up, eat.
It’s that easy. This badder made about 6 saucer size crepes, I ate 3 and was stuffed. The leftover crepes can be put in the fridge for an easy breakfast later in the week. You can reheat the crepes in the microwave by heating maybe 30 seconds. After reheating, then add the peanut butter.
Have you use protein powder for baking: brownies, crepes, pancakes? Tell me about it in the comments.